Discover the limitless design flexibility of Cube™; a lightweight and semi-rigid panel that has sound absorbing properties. Designed with solid colour throughout, Cube™ has the potential to be used in a large array of spatial design and interior solutions.
More than just a traditional interior acoustic panel; Cube™ can be employed as a base material for creative solutions where design and aesthetics are important.
Cube™ is made from 100% polyester and manufactured in New Zealand and Australia under Autex’s ISO 14001 certified Environmental Management System. Containing a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material (PET bottle-flake); Cube™ is completely safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant.
Redefine your environment with Autex Cube™.
- Decorative and functional acoustic wall covering for education, retail and commercial interiors
- Media for creative solutions
- Acoustic pin-board surface for education and commercial sectors
- Modular room divider for display, privacy and sound absorption
- Free-standing or direct fix acoustic panel
- Product Name Cube™
- Composition 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Panel Dimensions 1220mm x 2440mm
- Tolerance (+5mm) x (+10mm)
- Thickness : 6mm, 12mm, 24mm