Vertiface® is our most versatile product. It is literally the face of some of our most well known products like Composition® and Symphony® and can be added to our Quitespace® Panel so that they match your unique design ideas. But you may decide you want to use it to make lampshades or cover your furniture because it is one of the most durable, hard wearing and UV resistant fabrics in the market today.
So, if you have inherited some tired acoustic applications and want to change their colour or improve their look, Vertiface is the perfect tool to upcycle what you’ve got, matching it to a new interior or giving it a new lease on life.
You can cut to any shape, creating something as unique as each one of us. It’s highly durable and takes everything you can throw at it giving you the assurance of longevity.
- Decorative and functional textile wallcovering for education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail, and hospitality sectors
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface for education and commercial sectors
- Use in conjunction with other Autex Interior Acoustic products
- Product Name Vertiface®
- Composition 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Roll Dimensions 1.3m x 50m
- Other widths are available on request, minimum order quantity applies
- Tolerance (+5mm) x (+10mm)
- Thickness (nom.) 3-4mm
- Weight Typically 380gsm
- Finish Available in fine velour
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface.
(A hook of 1.5mm or less is recommended.)